Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Subject: Research Shows This Nutrient Deters Fat Cell Growth

Hey, hope you're having a great New Year!

As a fitness pro, this is my busiest time of the year - as you can imagine ;-)

But I had to write to you today to let you know about two awesome updates:

First, I wanted to share this great article with you about a common food that helps you:

1- Deter Fat Cell Growth

2- Increase Energy Expenditure

3- Reduce Food Intake

Cool, huh?!

Here's the link to the article:

http://dewussified.getprograde.com/fight-bodyfat-with-capsaicin.html


Second, Prograde Nutrition is having a 25% off sale on their ultra-powerful Prograde Metabolism!

As you know, you won't find all your weight loss answers in a bottle.

BUT...Prograde Metabolism is specifically designed to work in conjunction with a sound fitness and nutrition plan.

Click the link below for your 25% off coupon!

http://dewusified.getprograde.com/specials

Happy New Year!

Yours in health,

Frank

PS - Yes, I'm a Prograde Partner.

No comments: