Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Think you know all about rope training?

We've been using Battling Ropes for about 2 months now, and we have repeatedly seen very conditioned athletes get "smoked" in a relatively short time using Battling Ropes Training.
I can tell you first-hand how the training wiped me out quickly.
I'm in pretty decent shape and these other guys were in equal or better shape than me.
Nobody has encountered the Battling Ropes and thought they were a "piece of cake".
I learned about Battling Ropes from Mike Mahler, who recently hosted John Brookfield for a training event.
John is the founder of Battling Ropes Training and has a notable track record among serious strength athletes. Just read some of the testimonials on his website. They are from some of the top coaches in the world. www.powerropes.com
What I have noticed about introducing rope training to people is that they think they know what it is about, without ever trying it.
That doesn't seem to make sense, but I saw the same thing happen when we first introduced kettlebell training in our area almost 6 years ago. Nobody "got it" back then, but now they do.
I urge every serious athlete, coach, trainer, or MMA fighter to check out this training!
Remember, if your competition does and you don't, you're falling behind.
Not everyone who reads this will "get it" now either, however, some of you will and you'll be ahead of the rest.
Get registered today & dominate your competition!
Register at the right side of this blog.

No comments: